You are looking at the HTML representation of the XML format.
HTML is good for debugging, but is unsuitable for application use.
Specify the format parameter to change the output format.
To see the non HTML representation of the XML format, set format=xml.
See the complete documentation, or
API help for more information.
<allpages gapcontinue="Software_resources" />
<page pageid="12" ns="0" title="Running jobs on our servers">
<rev contentformat="text/x-wiki" contentmodel="wikitext" xml:space="preserve">* You cannot run jobs directly on the head node or compute servers, you should use the [http://wiki.bi.up.ac.za/wiki/index.php?title=Using_the_PBS_/_Torque_queueing_environment Torque / PBS queue environment] to run your jobs.
** If for some exceptional reason you need to run a job directly on one of the servers (e.g. a job using a Linux GUI environment, please discuss your needs with our system administrator (johann.swart at up.ac.za).
* If you need an interactive terminal session on one of the servers (e.g. to compile code, setup jobs, test jobs), you can do this by using the qsub interactive mode, for example:
> qsub -I -q queue_name -l nodes=1:ppn=1 -l walltime=01:00:00
* If you need to run MPI jobs, please advise the system administrator so that the necessary security access can be enabled for your login.</rev>
<page pageid="24" ns="0" title="Safety and security at the Lab">
<rev contentformat="text/x-wiki" contentmodel="wikitext" xml:space="preserve">We go to great lengths and expense to ensure the safety of our lab, equipment and inhabitants. All of this is rendered useless if someone leaves an access door propped open with a book, or something.
* '''YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE ANY DOORS OPEN AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY. PLEASE ENSURE AT ALL TIMES THAT ALL DOORS ARE MAG LOCKED.'''
* '''THE SEMINAR ROOM MUST BE LOCKED IF NOT IN USE.'''
* '''IF YOU ARE THE LAST ONE TO LEAVE AT THE END OF THE DAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS LOCKED.'''
Security is a trivial matter for most people, until their personal safety, or their own possessions are involved. We’ve had multiple security events in the past.
Do not take this lightly.
Please, your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.</rev>