Storage Quotas and Charges
From Centre for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Revision as of 13:04, 11 April 2018 by Fourie
Checking storage quotas
- A web-based system for checking the different user and group storage quotas and charges is available at .
The price of a basic account is R 1,500 per year.
A basic account provides:
- 512 GB of storage space in /home/user
- 1 TB of storage space in /nlustre/user and /nlustre/scratch/user
- 512 GB of storage space in Galaxy
- Unlimited computational usage
Upgrading storage space
- Storage space may be upgraded at R 1,000 per TB per year in the following steps:
- Add 5 TB
- Add 10 TB
- Add 20 TB or more