From Centre for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Welcome to the Centre for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology!
- Obtaining an account
- The Linux Command Line
- Logging in to a terminal session
- Running jobs on our servers
- Using the PBS / Torque queueing environment
- Software resources
- Hardware resources
- Storage Quotas and Charges
- Transferring large quantities of data between institutions
- The compute infrastructure load can be seen in the ganglia monitor
- The Bioinformatics post-graduate lecture schedule is currently available only to bioinformatics students, due to COVID social distancing restrictions.
- Migrating your data safely
- File and directory permissions and ownership
- Safety and security at the Lab