From Centre for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Revision as of 15:59, 8 March 2018 by Fourie
- There are 8 x 28-core compute nodes with 256GB RAM each (wonko1 - wonko8)
- There is a 96-core SMP server with 3TB of RAM (alf)
- Home directories are on a 80TB NFS4 filesystem over Infiniband (/home)
- Data directories are on a 1.2PB Lustre filesystem over Infiniband (/lustre/users)
- Scratch directories are on a 1.2PB Lustre filesystem over Infiniband (/lustre/scratch/users)
- Data is backed up daily to a 1.5 PB ZFS JBOD system. Please contact the system administrator (johann.swart at up.ac.za) if restores are needed.